Precautions before use of vacuum blood collection vessel
1. If there is foreign body or sediment in the vacuum tube, please do not use it.
2. Do not use the vacuum blood collection vessel which is beyond the expiration date.
3. In the process of blood collection, blood analysis and blood transmission, medical staff should wear gloves and other protective equipment to prevent blood splashing or leaking to the body and blood infection.
4. Venous blood collection should be kept away from the infusion end.
5. The blood volume of blue and black head tubes must be accurate.
6. Blue tube blood sampling should be placed in the second position (after the red tube).
7. The anticoagulant tube should be reversed at least and mixed slowly for more than 5 times. The purple head tube can be gently plucked and mixed for less blood collection.
8. The blood collection vessel is disposable and destroyed according to regulations after use.
|Tel:||0530-8623 064/8634 989|
|Tel:||158 9866 9666|
|South||end of Huxin Road, Chengwu county, Shandong,China|