Inaccurate vacuum: too small or no vacuum. The cause analysis and solutions are as follows:
1. If the patient is too nervous and the vacuum collecting vessel is too constricted and the needle tip is blocked excessively, the patient should be relaxed and gently knead the puncture site of the patient or rotate the venous puncture needle slightly;
2. Patients with different constitution and high blood viscosity (such as the elderly, patients with high fever, severe burns, etc.) - when the wound surface of the patients can accept, choose a blood collection needle larger than that during infusion, or puncture the median elbow vein or basilic vein;
3. The site of venipuncture is not suitable for the patient (e.g. due to the selection of a thinner blood vessel or the exact position and direction of the blood vessel can not be touched) - slightly rotate the puncture needle or re puncture.
4. When using the transfusion blood collection needle, the connection part between the hose and the tube plug puncture needle is not tightened, resulting in serious vacuum leakage (applicable to the soft connection blood collection needle) - tighten the connection part of the hose and the tube plug puncture needle clockwise;
5. The end point judgment is not accurate, and the tube replacement time is too early;
6. The selection of blood collection needle type is too small, and the tube replacement time is prolonged, resulting in exogenous coagulation. When the wound surface of the patient is acceptable, the blood sampling needle with a larger model than that during infusion is selected
7. The insertion depth of the plug puncture needle is not enough, it does not penetrate the rubber plug or the needle angle is too large. The side wall of the rubber plug is inserted into the plug vertically.
8. The blood collection vessel was damaged by external force and the vacuum was lost;
9. Needle tip occlusion or vascular collapse - gently knead the puncture site of the patient or slightly rotate the venous puncture needle;
|Tel:||0530-8623 064/8634 989|
|Tel:||158 9866 9666|
|South||end of Huxin Road, Chengwu county, Shandong,China|